No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Tyson Returns To His Roots in Brooklyn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Tyson Returns To His Roots in Brooklyn

Former undisputed heavyweight champion Mike Tyson returned to his roots on Friday. Tyson, who grew up in the Brownsville and Bed-Stuy areas of Brooklyn, signed copies of his memoir "Undisputed Truth" at Restoration Plaza on Fulton Street. Tyson was swarmed by fans who wanted to get an autograph and/or a photo of the former champion. Tyson has been touring all over the world with his new book and one-man Broadway show, which is based on his life.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tyson is a prince amongst men.

Comment

Its good to see Mike cashing out and doing something for himself now. He looks happy. Hope he's receiving good monetary rewards from this new chapter in his life.

Comment

I love you mike

Comment

Love seeing Mike looking healthy/in shape and doing good! I wish him all the best and a lot of success, he deserves it. Mike is one of those figures I truly respect and admire.

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
            I love you mike

in what way

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              Love seeing Mike looking healthy/in shape and doing good! I wish him all the best and a lot of success, he deserves it. Mike is one of those figures I truly respect and admire.
              I used to admittedly have no respect for Tyson as a person in the past but he's totally won me over,,,,,over the years. seems like hes really turned his life around and that's to be respected considering his roots. good for mike

Comment

Good on Mike

Here's the link for anybody interested in the book: http://www.amazon.com/Undisputed-Tru...disputed+truth

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
                  Good on Mike

Here's the link for anybody interested in the book: http://www.amazon.com/Undisputed-Tru...disputed+truth
                  thanks for the link. definitely buying this book

Comment

War Tyson! I gotta get this book.

Comment

Working...
                    X