No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Braehmer, Oliveira Go Face To Face in Berlin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Braehmer, Oliveira Go Face To Face in Berlin

Here are statements from today's press conference at the Kempinski Hotel Bristol in Berlin ahead of Saturday's showdown at Jahnsportforum Neubrandenburg, Germany for the vacant WBA Light Heavyweight World Championship between leading contenders Juergen Braehmer (41-2, 31 KOs) and Marcus Oliveira (24-2-1, 20 KOs).

Juergen Braehmer: "I'm well prepared, in perfect shape and ready to go for Saturday's world championship fight. It won't be Don King fighting me with his words on Saturday but Marcus Oliveira, who will feel the power of my fists. I never make a prediction ahead of a fight but I can tell you that it's going to be massive at the Jahnsportforum!" [Click Here To Read More]

I am glad the WBA elevated Beibut Shumenov to super champion, he deserved it. Plus it opens up a second belt at 175, the vacant regular title, the more titles and champions the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      I am glad the WBA elevated Beibut Shumenov to super champion, he deserved it. Plus it opens up a second belt at 175, the vacant regular title, the more titles and champions the better.
      Sarcasm, right?

Comment

When Braehmer wins his setup fight this weekend he will replace Shumenov as the biggest fraud in boxing with a belt

Comment

The winner of this fight will have to fight Brähmer down the line. Im not sure if Brähmer beats Oliveira though because Oliveira is quite a big hitter. And Brähmer never did well against big hitters.

Comment

Working...
          X