No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi's Rapid Jab Was Zab Judah Downfall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi's Rapid Jab Was Zab Judah Downfall

Paulie Malignaggi, working behind his jab (landed 10 of 31 per round), set the pace from the opening bell-(he 18 of 51 total punches per round). Paulie leads all active fighters with an avg. of 11 jabs landed per round. Zab Judah was a step behind all night, throwing just 42 punches per round, landing 10. Zab threw just nine power shots per round-25 less than the welterweight avg.

[Click Here To Read More]

Jabber King #JK

Last edited by Weebler I; 12-09-2013, 08:42 AM.

Comment

I think COMPUBOX gave Zab credit for phantom punches, 498 total punches just sounds like an exaggeration... Paulie seemed to double him in punches thrown and landed.

Comment

This is bull****, Al Haymon stole the ****ing fight from Zab. Zab got beat by Politics.

He caught alot of Paulies Jab withb his right glove. **** Boxing Politics. Smart move by Paulie who is a solid boxer,by signing with Al Haymon.

Comment

That's all paulie got is a jab.

Comment

Malignaggi as limited as he is continues to prove how important a jab is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobnweave View Post
              This is bull****, Al Haymon stole the ****ing fight from Zab. Zab got beat by Politics.

He caught alot of Paulies Jab withb his right glove. **** Boxing Politics. Smart move by Paulie who is a solid boxer,by signing with Al Haymon.
              I laughed at this post....How exactly did Al Haymon have anything to do with Zab NOT throwing punches? Was he instructing Zab to throw one punch every 30 seconds? I'm confused! Wasn't Zab and Paulie in the ring together? I don't recall seeing Al Haymon in the ring during the actual fight.

Comment

Paulie's jab was Zab's downfall whatever please !

My thing is Zab didn't show up or he threw the fight i'm not buying this bull**** that paulie's jab was a problem yeah when you stand there and watch your opponent ,look Mayweather the first 4 rds and at the end of the 5th couldn't keep Zab off his ass and Money Mayweather has power in his right ,Paulie has 0 power so why can't Zab cut off the ring like he did Spinks and walk Paulie down my thing is even if he loses it would've made the fight more epic but sitting there waiting on a perfect left counter is not going to work Zab cannot win that catch and counter way he has to grind it out with more combo's now but i believe Zab needs to hang the gloves up cause if you can't be the force to be reckon with the he once was its time to hang the gloves up this fight points it out here a opponent in malinaggi who cannot hold you back from letting off your shots and like the khan fight you still can't pull the trigger that means the superb physical attributes are fading away and your aging that means hang it up it's over .just like what happen to Mike Tyson man this disapoints me but truth is truth yo Word !

Comment

Working...
                X