No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Lara Discusses Trout Win, What's Next, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Lara Discusses Trout Win, What's Next, More

Bill Emes catches up with WBA interim-junior middleweight champion Erislandy Lara to discuss his dominating victory over former beltholder Austin Trout at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, what he plans to do next with his career, some potential future targets at the weight and more. [Click Here To Read More]

Lara's focused . Seems like a cool cat. "I got a belt and canelo lost his last fight decisively". Go get his belt canelo .

Comment

Lara pasted Trout's cheeks

Comment

I always love seeing Lara talk, and Rigo. They are so confident in themselves and the sh-t they say sounds funnier if you hear it Spanish. Translated, it loses steam. But he is a confident guy, the way he brushed off the "50-50" talk about him and Trout. He was like, are you serious, I knew I was a way better fighter than him. And what Rigo said about Donaire fighting 4 old ladies in 2012. These dudes need more camera time.

Comment

Lara is awesome. Hope he gets the Canelo fight. He will rule 154 in no time

Comment

Lara vs Canelo next please

kirkland or cotto wold be good for Lara too

Comment

"and still champion"........

Lara is a BEAST and Canelo cant beat pure boxers so STAY AWAY buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
                Lara vs Canelo next please

kirkland or cotto wold be good for Lara too
                I would bet real money that neither Canelo nor Cotto are next. Kirkland is a possibility, and a dangerous one at that. I would like to see it. Lara's beginning to run out of compelling realistic match-ups. I also would like to see a rematch with Molina, but I think that Landy's team is looking past him at bigger fights.

Comment

Working...
                X