No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah: I Came To Fight, It Just Wasn't There

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zab Judah: I Came To Fight, It Just Wasn't There

BROOKLYN, N.Y. - Two weeks after his 33rd birthday, Paulie "The Magic Man" Malignaggi (33-5, 7 KO's) picks up his 33rd win in a unanimous decision victory over Zab "Super" Judah (42-9, 29 KO's) in front of his hometown crowd at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY. The fight, promoted by Golden Boy Promotions, headlined a four-fight SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING event.

[Click Here To Read More]

Most knowledgeable people knew you had nothing left years ago, but some people still think you can do it if you work harder.

Comment

Very happy for Paulie! Congrats to him, Eric Brown, Anthony and his entire team! Now go get Broner!

Comment

Judah: "He stayed on the outside, and didn't engage"

Was he thinking he was facing the Italian Stallion or something? You KNEW you were facing featherfist stick-n-move Malignaggi.

Comment

yawn...... heard it before zab always the same ****, you not coming to fight and your dad yelling at you between rounds to let your hands go and you not listening.

Comment

It's time to retire Zab.

Comment

In the interview after the fight when they asked Judah what had happened to the gameplan to put pressure and take it to Paulie and Judah said "it was different" "it was different in there". What he meant to say was "i didn't think Malignaggi could box that well".

Congrats to Malignaggi for another superb display of boxing and taking the W.

Comment

What an embarrassing performance, Zab Judah needs to retire asap. And I can't recall a more frustrating fight to watch. Anytime Zab actually tried to do anything, he showed good speed and power and had success. But all of the sudden he just stopped punching. It reminded me of Jonathan Banks in Banks-Mitchell 2. Very bizarre. Props to Paulie for doing what he had to do, but that is the worst version of Judah I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                  What an embarrassing performance, Zab Judah needs to retire asap. And I can't recall a more frustrating fight to watch. Anytime Zab actually tried to do anything, he showed good speed and power and had success. But all of the sudden he just stopped punching. It reminded me of Jonathan Banks in Banks-Mitchell 2. Very bizarre. Props to Paulie for doing what he had to do, but that is the worst version of Judah I have ever seen.
                  He stopped punching after the 4th round... which is when he usually stops punching (or at least being competitive).

My card:

R.1 - Malignaggi (close)
                  R.2 - Judah (10-8)
                  R.3 - Judah (close)
                  R.4 - Judah
                  R.5 - Malignaggi
                  R.6 - Malignaggi
                  R.7 - Malignaggi (close)
                  R.8 - Malignaggi
                  R.9 - Malignaggi
                  R.10 - Malignaggi
                  R.11 - Malignaggi