No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: I Didn't Fully Follow The Game Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: I Didn't Fully Follow The Game Plan

Shawn Porter dethroned International Boxing Federation champ Devon Alexander late on Saturday, winning the world welterweight title with a 12-round unanimous decision. Porter kept his undefeated record intact, improving to 23-0-1 as he took the fight to Alexander to win on scores of 115-113 116-112 116-112.

[Click Here To Read More]

Alexander is just not that good. Good handspeed and decent power, but he's just way too stiff and uncoordinated.

Comment

Porter took him off his game plan and exposed his non existent inside game

Comment

Ugh, excuses. Just take the L like a man, the better man won and move on bruh.

Comment

The only round he won was the first round when he ignored his corner's gameplan.

Comment

I don't think Devon is going to go much farther as a fighter.

Comment

My suggestion for Devon now is to fight the winner of Victor Ortiz-Luis Collazo next, then take on Khan or Kell Brook. He just lost to a better fighter tonight.

Comment

It is wut it is,this aint the amatuers and it showd tonite....great win by porter!!!

Comment

Porter should get a thank you from all boxing fans for hopefully ending Devon Alexander as anything relevant in boxing!!

Comment

Like I've said about Devon the Grating, if he can't look good with his speed, grunting, and clinching, he'll look dead average and probably lose.

Comment

Working...
                    X