No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara-Trout: Their Place Among CompuBox Leaders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara-Trout: Their Place Among CompuBox Leaders

CompuBox takes a detailed look at tonight's battle between top junior middleweight Erislandy Lara and Austin Trout, who battle for the "regular" World Boxing Association Championship at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Showtime will televise.

[Click Here To Read More]

That connect percentage stat has all the scientific reliability of ghost hunting.

Comment

Rigo creeping on almost all the lists except jabs. Trout throws a lot more jabs than i remember him connecting.

Comment

This has a very high chance of being incredibly boring. Because both are defensive minded and not really risk takers.

Comment

I was convinced Trout didn't win against Cotto because GB knew Canelo would get KO'D against Cotto. Now watching Trout/Lara I'm wondering how in the hell Trout ever got a belt. The guy looks like an amateur. .............

Comment

Watching this fight is like eating oatmeal with no sugar.

Comment

Trout just has no natural left hand. This is why I never had faith in converted fighters. The Cotto's, Dlh's, Trout's, and even Ward. With Ward, and I like Ward of the lot...but I'm not sold on him totally. The good thing about Ward is that he can fight inside while the others can't and that makes a big difference in your style even as a converted fighter.

It's just something about these converted guys that irks me to the point that I don't trust them in big fights.

Comment

Now you see the difference in a true southpaw and a converted southpaw.

Comment

Lara will be exposed soon for not being able to fight inside. He loves to box from the outside, and that's his style, but a true boxer puncher will beat him. Lara is winning so that's what counts, but I'm not sold on him either.

Comment

Alexander is another converted southpaw that I just can't put faith in. Like Ward, he can fight inside though.

Comment

Working...
                    X