Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah: Malignaggi Not Born in BK, He Migrated Here!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zab Judah: Malignaggi Not Born in BK, He Migrated Here!

Five-time world champion Zab Judah is adamant he will be crowned 'King of Brooklyn' after knocking out Paulie Malignaggi.

The pair clash this Saturday night at the Barclays Centre in New York, with the Brooklyn natives putting their pride on the line as they battle to be declared the best boxer from the famed borough.

The fight has been viewed in some quarters as a 'friendly' matchup, with the two fighters having been nothing but respectful to one another in the lead up. However, Judah has poured scorn on such claims declaring that there is nothing chummy about this weekend's showdown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn, no need for this at this point. A lot of respect between the two and all of the sudden some random attack. Guess they need to sell some tickets. I got the Magic Man via UD.

Comment

lmao at Judahs claims " I put more hands on Floyd than anyone" "they built this arena for me" this whole article had me crackin up im happy for zab tho hes doing better these days

Comment

Am I the only one who read the headline as "Malignaggi Not Born in Burger King, He Migrated Here!"

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          Damn, no need for this at this point. A lot of respect between the two and all of the sudden some random attack. Guess they need to sell some tickets. I got the Magic Man via UD.
          Lmao yeah they do need to sell tickets

I have Paulie by decision as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
            Am I the only one who read the headline as "Malignaggi Not Born in Burger King, He Migrated Here!"
            Lmfao I read Brooklyn. I go to NYC often so that has something to do with it.

Comment

This should be a good, competitive fight. Malignaggi is one of my favorites but I never let any bias take over. I think Malignaggi, if there's no foul play from from judges, earns a hard fought decision.

Comment

haha thats some mild ****talk. These guys really do like each other so it musgt be hard to castigate....they need to hire Mayorga as an official **** talker to get things going.

The funny thing is that both of these guys do represent Brooklyn. Makes me proud to be a New Yorker. I hope its a good fight, nothing contraversal....And we all know that Paulie will win the decision. Judah hasn't Koed anyone relevant since Stuvesant bought New York from the indians for the princely sum of 20 odd bucks and a few trinkets.

Comment

I don't know how true this is,but Paulie has always sounded like more Jersey Shore than BK,but who knows.I got Judah by unanimous decision Paulie doesn't have the power to force him end to folding up like he usually does in these type of fights.

Comment

I don't see the reason in pointing the finger at who was born in brooklyn, its a country of immigrants after all. I'm surprised zab moved back to welterweight because when he returned to light welter he was saying how more suited he is to the smaller weight class.

Comment

Working...
                    X