No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Punching Zab in The Mouth Breaks His Will

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Punching Zab in The Mouth Breaks His Will

Paulie Malignaggi has compared his weekend clash with Zab Judah to the classic Rome football derby, as he eyes a possible rematch with rising megastar Adrien Broner.

'The Magic Man' will be hoping to cast his spell in the ring on Saturday night as he takes on Judah in a clash which pits the two Brooklyn natives against one another in front of their local followers at the Barclays Centre in New York.

Pride is at stake for both men, who will be looking to take away bragging rights by being crowned Brooklyn's top dog. And Malignaggi, who hails from Italian stock, has compared the contest to one of football's fiercest rivalries - Rome's famous 'Derby della Capitale'.
    [Click Here To Read More]

LOL at Paulie breaking somebody's will.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
      Hard to see him breaking Zab's will that's for sure. And that's saying something considering Zab isn't known to have a lot of will.

Comment

Paulie don't hit hard enough to break nothing - so his competition says - lmmfao

Comment

Zab has always been one of the most unpredictable and inconsistent talents in the game. Very Tyson-esque in his mental. Must be a Brooklyn thang. Let's hope he's is truly coming to compete tomorrow, because feather-fisted or not, Paulie is no pushover.

Comment

I was gonna inform you of how feeble minded you are. Then i thought... "It's not his fault he's new to this sport"!
            Paulie has guts and will. What he lacks in power he compensates in toughness. Many guys think because he has non power that they can just walk through PM. That alone can take someone's will.
            Last edited by PAC-BOY; 12-06-2013, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              I was gonna inform you of how feeble minded you are. Then i thought... "It's not his fault he's new to this sport"!
              Paulie has guts and will. What he lacks in power he compensates in toughness. Many guys think because he has non power that they can just walk through PM. That alone can take someone's will.
              I was gonna remind you that you should shoot yourself in the face. But then I remembered. Its not his fault that he's a ******ed troll.

Comment

I think Paulie is gonna get outboxed...Judah isn't gonna stand in front of him like Broner did. Judah has the advantages in hand speed, power, boxing skills but watch him find a way to lose..

Comment

I was gonna remind you that you should shoot yourself in the face. But then I remembered. Its not his fault that he's a ******ed troll.
                  HA !!!! that is always your stupid answer when you don't know what to say, hahahaha

When you pull yer head out of yer A## how loud is the POP ?

Comment

I don't see how Malignaggie can win this, unless Zab is completely shot to **** from yo-yo-ing up and down in weight.

I suspect that there will be a lot of posturing going on in the early rounds. At some point Paulie will get impatient (since Judah is better winning rounds by throwing one punch at a time) and start throwing his flurry/combinations punches which will result in him getting dropped, from which he will get up. But he won't be the same afterwards and Judah will cruise to a decision.

Zab by 118-110 type of scores.

Comment

Working...
                    X