No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vetyeka Batters, Drops and Shocks Chris John

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Vetyeka Batters, Drops and Shocks Chris John

Metro City in Perth, Western Australia - A big shocker took place on Friday, as IBO featherweight champion Simpiwe Vetyeka (27-2, 15 KOs) dominated and stopped the very long undefeated streak of WBA featherweight champion Chris "The Dragon" John (48-1-3, 22 KOs) with a six round TKO. John was defending his title for the 19th time. Vetyeka unifies the two titles. Vetyeka put the pressure on John in the fifth, beating up the Indonesian star. He continued to batter John in the sixth and dropped him in the closing moments. John and his corner informed the referee that he was unable to continue after the sixth.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ah man, I feel bad for John >. <

Comment

I wanted to be the first to reply to this historic breaking news. Damn it.

Comment

John quit on the stool.... shocking!!! i though the man would never lose

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          John quit on the stool.... shocking!!! i though the man would never lose
          he took a beating the last two. John could have had 4 kds instead of one thanks to the ref

Comment

somewhere JMM is happy

Comment

Truly a beautiful sight.

Comment

haven;t seen the fight yet. john looked quite heavy in those pictures. i've never seen him look big and soft like that.

part of me is glad that john won't be able to hold a "world title" hostage any longer. the other part of me doesn't give a f#ck about titles, and appreciates seeing a protected fighter getting his.

Comment

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
                  somewhere JMM is happy
                  No more favoritism

Comment

Poor John, he really burned himself out fighting cans in Asia.

Comment

Working...
                    X