No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Darren Barker, Felix Sturm Tense Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Darren Barker, Felix Sturm Tense Face To Face

Darren Barker has vowed to shine in his IBF World Middleweight title defence against Felix Sturm at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart, live on Sky Sports 1 from 9pm.

The Londoner faces his first World title defence against the German hero, who is attempting to become the first four-time German boxing champion – but Barker said that won’t be happening tomorrow night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Make an Exampled?
    You mean make an example?

Comment

After wondering what was off with Barker's picture, I just now realized how many boxers shave their armpits.

Comment

Barker is a very good fighter,he was doing good with MARTINEZ before the argentinian woke up;he did a great fight with GEALE(IMO close but the champ deserved the fight) so i expect him to fight great with STURM jumping on him throwing a lot of punches for round,anyway if STURM comes to win fighting hard for entire 12 rounds he will beat Barker.

Comment

War sturm!!

Comment

Barker by K0

Comment

Hmmm I never noticed the scar on Sturm's throat. Anyone know what that's from? His lips look like (no ****) he might be a smoker. Surgery?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

If the Sturm that fought Sam Soliman shows up, he's getting beat up.

Comment

WARR BARKER.

Atleast for this one lol

Comment

Barker has this, at least by decision....

Comment

Working...
                    X