No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kirkland Not Overly Concerned With Layoff or Tapia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kirkland Not Overly Concerned With Layoff or Tapia

NEW YORK — James Kirkland isn’t worried about his 20-month layoff or his young, hungry, unbeaten opponent.

With so many questions to answer in his first fight since March 2012, the powerful southpaw from Austin, Texas, is anxious to prove against Glen Tapia on Saturday night in Atlantic City that he remains one of the best junior middleweights in boxing. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    NEW YORK — James Kirkland isn’t worried about his 20-month layoff or his young, hungry, unbeaten opponent.

With so many questions to answer in his first fight since March 2012, the powerful southpaw from Austin, Texas, is anxious to prove against Glen Tapia on Saturday night in Atlantic City that he remains one of the best junior middleweights in boxing. [Click Here To Read More]
    Well, I think he should be concerned unless he is coming in with a football helmet or with the elusiveness of Mayweather. And I don't see neither of those coming to fruition.....should be a good scrap.

Comment

KIRKLAND get hit too easy so everything can happen indeed;RIGO vs AGBEKO i can't wait!

Comment

He will be after Tapia gives him flashbacks of the Ishida fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

Guys, here he goes again, lmao.

Comment

He is but of course it is good to hear this from him. This is just talk to get confidence and mentality ready going into fight night.

I have a feeling Tapia knocks him out. It is one of my most anticipated fights this weekend.

Comment

I genuinely believe Kirkland doesn't give a damn, period. Guy's a headcase.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts
                Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Guys, here he goes again, lmao.
                Well Mr Sucketts, grow a pair and tell us your prediction of this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Well Mr Sucketts, grow a pair and tell us your prediction of this fight.

Ok Mr I Just Suck Freakin ****s 26...I predict that Matthysse would get his eye lumped up and beaten up by Danny Garcia.

Who did YOU predict to win?

Comment

It's difficult to trust Kirkland on any given fight due to his history and Glen Tapia hasn't been tested so this makes for an interesting fight, looking forward to see how it plays out.

Comment

Working...
                    X