Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Judah-Malignaggi Quadrupleheader Final Presser

Zab Judah, Former Five-Time and Two-Division World Champion

"I'm the real Brooklyn, New York.

"This is my office. They built this arena for me and on Saturday night I'm going to show the world why.

"We're in a gladiator sport. We have to fight to the best of our abilities. People want to see tough fighters with skills. Even though my last fight was a setback, it still got me back here today. [Click Here To Read More]

LOL at Alexander still bringing up his victory over Porter when they were 8 year old amateurs.

Comment

that chick next to the guy with the yellow hat is smokin.
      solid card. didnt realize bika-dirrell and trout-lara was on this one. pumped!

Comment

this card is actually pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
          this card is actually pretty good
          pretty good? how about incredible. you seldom get two fights of this quality on the same card, let alone four. showtime are stacking cards like crazy, i love it.

Comment

Paulie's hair looking normal - clearly not hyped to fight

Comment

Wasn't Paulie born and raised in Bensonhurst? How does Zab say Paulie isn't from Brooklyn?

Comment

Man, why does Zab have to trash talk so much? It made him look like a ****y piece of ****. While Paulie looked like the classy one. I'm going for Trout on this one.

Comment

Damn good card, with great fights, looking forward for this card. GDP and Showtime putting on a good show.

Comment

Originally posted by TwistedChimp View Post
                    Man, why does Zab have to trash talk so much? It made him look like a ****y piece of ****. While Paulie looked like the classy one. I'm going for Trout on this one.
                    Paulies a classy guy. He can talk trash when he needs to to promote fights, but this is one where zab can do all that....it's his style. As for the fight I have it like this....

Paulie
                    Dirrel
                    Alexander
                    Trout

Comment

Working...
                    X