No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Agbeko Vows To Bring "The War" To Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Agbeko Vows To Bring "The War" To Rigondeaux

Joseph Agbeko (29-4) will make his Top Rank debut this Saturday evening against Guillermo Rigondeaux (12-0) in Atlantic City in an HBO televised main event. The Africa native, who is now trained by Roger Mayweather, said that he had a great training camp in Las Vegas and is ready for fight night.

"Everything has gone well. My body is ready. I am at my peak. I am ready for war," Agbeko stated. [Click Here To Read More]

He might be changing his tune after feeling a couple of the jackal's counter punches.

Comment

I have a feeling he's gonna get shut out and the fight will be boring.

I sure hope not.

I just hope it's competitive and he means what he says.

Comment

agbeko is just not active enough,he's going to be chasing all night long and it will be boring,i'm not even going to hurry up home to catch this fight,i will watch next weekends fights though,wont miss those

Comment

Pointless fight. Although it is hard to find a fight that will make rigo work hard. That is how good rigo is above the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            I have a feeling he's gonna get shut out and the fight will be boring.

I sure hope not.

I just hope it's competitive and he means what he says.

this is also my fear...hopefully Rigo takes him lightly or has an off night to make this entertaining

Comment

if he does what he says, ez nite 4 Rigo...

Comment

It will be an impressive demonstration of skill by the cuban! He will box Agbekos ears off.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  this is also my fear...hopefully Rigo takes him lightly or has an off night to make this entertaining
                  You know what comes after, though don't ya, Mak?

He wins easily, it's a boring fight, then we get all these "boxing purists" that tell us the fight was exciting and that we don't understand boxing and should watch MMA simply because we didn't enjoy it.

Comment

He should bring a pillow because he is going to sleep en DosRounds!

Comment

Working...
                    X