No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: Shawn Porter Has Limited Skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: Shawn Porter Has Limited Skills

Devon Alexander will be looking to make a statement when he makes the latest defence of his IBF welterweight title against Shawn Porter on Saturday night.

It is a second low-key defence for the American after he battered London's Lee Purdy into a six-round stoppage in May, when Purdy stepped in for the injured Kell Brook.

Alexander had been in talks with Amir Khan to fight on Saturday but when that fell through Porter's name was left at the top of the pile.
    [Click Here To Read More]

porter has limited skills? talk about the pot calling the kettle black. I think I like alexander in this one, though.

Comment

Originally posted by mlthefishman View Post
      porter has limited skills? talk about the pot calling the kettle black. I think I like alexander in this one, though.
      How is alexander limited?

Comment

i like alexander. I was hoping he got Floyd shot if he won or Khan fought him to see who fights Floyd but oh well. Do your thing Devon

Comment

I agree with you Alexander

I recently saw Shawn spar with a young amature from Detroit and he was killing him with skill and smarts, leading first the whole complete package. This is an easy fight for Devon, then he need to call out the big dogs. He has so much talent but hold back to much!

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
            How is alexander limited?
            If he can't prance around the ring and look good with his jab and speed, he looks average at best. He's very limited.

Comment

why are you fighting someone with limited skills?

Comment

Alexander of all people shouldn't talk really.

Comment

Everybody knows I defend Alexander hard as hell on this board but he is not what I would call a multi-dimensional fighter either.

Comment

Hilarious coming from Mr. Pity pat jab jab, straight left, repeat.

Comment

Working...
                    X