No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Wlodarczyk-Fragomeni III Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Wlodarczyk-Fragomeni III Final Presser

The final press conference took place for Friday's big doubleheader at the UIC Center in Chicago. In the main event, a trilogy match with cruiserweight champion Krzysztof “Diablo” Włodarczyk (48-2, 34 KOs) defending his crown against mandatory challenger Giacobbe Fragomeni (31-3, 12 KOs). In the co-feature, rising Polish light heavyweight contender Andrzej Fonfara (24-2, 14 KOs), who is close to a shot at the IBF crown held by Bernard Hopkins, will face Colombian Samuel Miller (26-7, 23 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

yawwwwwwwwnnnnn.

Comment

FORZA GIACOBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! At his age and vs the man FRAGOMENI said (about WLODARCZYK after their first fight) HE HAS THE HEAVIEST HANDS I'VE EVER FOUGHT,i give a lot of respect to FRAGOMENI.
      GIACOBBE beat HAYE in the amateurs so the englishman said bye bye to the Olympics Game and then he lost to HAYE as pro,anyway if WLODARCZYK hits harder than HAYE like FRAGOMENI said,i hope he has a good game plan at his age now,because i saw GIACOBBE fought ever wars in the ring,this time he can't!!!

Comment

Giacobbe Fragomeni has a heart like that of Arturo Gatti

Comment

Anyone know if this will be televised in the US?

Comment

Originally posted by ladiesman217 View Post
            Anyone know if this will be televised in the US?
            This will be on espn3.com

I can't decide whether I want to go or not. Diablo already knocked out Fragomeni after dropping him twice , and Fonfara will probably ko Miller, so it just seems like a Polish showcase rather than competitive fights.

I feel like I should go to support Chicago boxing but this all seems like set up fights.

I don't believe Fonfara will go much further, maybe Miller is a test for the powerful guys at 175, but I doubt Fonfara beats them anyways.

Comment

Working...
            X