Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: Austin Trout Has No Balls, He Just Runs!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: Austin Trout Has No Balls, He Just Runs!

Light-middleweight foes Erislandy Lara and Austin Trout have wasted no time in exchanging verbal blows ahead of their crunch world title showdown in New York this weekend.

The pair needed no invitations to stoke the flames with 30-year-old Cuban Lara blasting his American foe as they came to face-to-face before Saturday's clash at the barclays Centre in Brooklyn.

"Austin Trout is an OK fighter. There's nothing special about him. I feel that he's on his way out. He had his time and I'm going to prove that," said Lara.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How the hell does Lara call Trout a runner? I'd say it is completely the opposite!

Comment

LMAO! These two are hilarious. Two back peddlers calling each other out on their back pedaling.

Comment

Last time someone called a Cuban an amateur it didn't end up well.

Ask Teon Kennedy.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

why are these writers Copying and pasting old quotes, this is from an interview like 3 or 4 weeks ago - please...

Comment

I am looking forward to this one but I hate Trouts style. His horrendous punching technique really does irritate me.

Comment

The irony of this article is hilarious.

Comment

Lara did a fair bit of running when fought that Kirkland leftover

Comment

pot . Keddle . Black

Comment

WOW, isnt this the kettle calling the pot black...

Comment

Working...
                    X