No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trout To Use Lara as Audition For Bigger Things

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trout To Use Lara as Audition For Bigger Things

Austin Trout came up short in a fight that either would have put him in position to participate in the year’s biggest event, or at least prevent it from having actually happened. He’s had seven months to dwell on that April night where three judges decided early into the evening that nothing he would do against Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez was going to be enough to win.

Instead, thanks to the beauty of open scoring, Trout knew as early as round eight that he didn’t stand any chance at all of emerging victorious. With that came the realization that he wasn’t going to land a third straight life-changing payday in the form of a showdown with Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Trout long ago came to grips with what took place in San Antonio that evening. It’s the fact that he’s been forced to sit on that loss for more this long that has made the past seven-plus months a struggle with which to contend. [Click Here To Read More]

Two backpeddlers, one invisible running track inside a square ring. Should be quite the marathon. Who will decide to find their balls that night, that is the question. I think Trout will, Lara has never seen his. Regardless, should be a very boring fight indeed.

Comment

I'm very excited to see 2 of the best 154lbers fight each other. I think they will bring the best out of each other.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
        I'm very excited to see 2 of the best 154lbers fight each other. I think they will bring the best out of each other.
        I agree. Two of the best in their division are taking a risk against each other, can't ask for more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          Two backpeddlers, one invisible running track inside a square ring. Should be quite the marathon. Who will decide to find their balls that night, that is the question. I think Trout will, Lara has never seen his. Regardless, should be a very boring fight indeed.
          It's guna be the Daytona 500 of boxing lol

Comment

no im sorry trout but this the audition for who wants to be laras next victim, he will prove he's slicker than any afro American out there!!!

Comment

This fight will be a 12 round staring contest. Lara who walks backwards to get the mail. And Trout who couldn't land a jab on Chris Farley. No thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

What i want to know is, people like you, what the hell r u guys doing on a boxing site if u don't appreciate two of the best facing each other.
                Just visit the site when Rios is fighting and leave this for us that appreciate the science.

when Lara beats Trout i guarantee he fights another eliminator, GBP are not bringing Lara nowhere near the rusty metal or Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
                  It's guna be the Daytona 500 of boxing lol
                  LOL Guess we'll be watching some Nascar this Saturday, Tyler. An for our main event we have an incredibly exciting pillow war but with men.
                  Last edited by The Problem Child; 12-04-2013, 03:57 AM.

Comment

2 of the best facing each other is a rare thing. Trout hoping that the Lara robberies continue and he can scrape by lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X