No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Devon Alexander Training To Bust Porter Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Devon Alexander Training To Bust Porter Up

IBF welterweight champion Devon Alexander is on a mission to put some hurt on undefeated challenger Shawn Porter, when they collide this coming Saturday night in a Showtime televised clash at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Alexander is looking for the knockout. He was sitting down on his punches and putting together hard combinations.
    [Click Here To Read More]

good side steps & angles, good combos, more power & torque behind his punches than usual. looks like somebodys been watching pac footage

yall think fighting khan was bad?
    mayweather gna ask for alexander or porter next. lol
    & maybe ask trout to come down to 152, after lara whoops trout
    Last edited by FrenchDeLaHoya; 12-03-2013, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
      good side steps & angles, good combos, more power & torque behind his punches than usual. looks like somebodys been watching pac footage

yall think fighting khan was bad?
      mayweather gna ask for alexander or porter next. lol
      & maybe ask trout to come down to 152, after lara whoops trout
      you must be confused... Pac's the one that fights people coming off of losses

Comment

Haha, yeah Devon looks good, but mostly because his sparring friends are clamming up and standing there. Yeah it's just a hype video with a ****ty hood soundtrack, but that's some weak sparring. Might as well do the same video with him on a bag. His guys are just standing there taking it

Comment

Im a devon fan.

Comment

Devon looking sharp good combinations
            Last edited by MrClutch85; 12-03-2013, 04:30 PM.

Comment

He looks good but his sparring partner isn't offering much I wouldn't be surprised if Porter upsets Devon. Porter is getting much better sparring in Vegas I'm hype for this fight

Comment

i will say this......devon looks a whole lot better at 147 then he ever looked at 140.......

his stamina is better, he's really grown into the division perfectly. & his body looks just better then ever.........(devon was good at 140 but his stamina always ran out too soon and that gave his opponents the opportunity to beat him)

all of that seems to have been fixed at 147.

he even got rid of those girly grunts in replacement for manly grunts

porter has problems.

Comment

He looks fast and was turning his guy well. Nice right hook to the body too....I feel sorry for southpaws though because that's not where the liver is unfortunately. But still it's good that he is going downstairs more.

Porter better bring his "A" game.

Comment

Alexander looks good and has really grown into that 147 pound frame well. 115 punches in 1 round last fight with just the right hand. I think we see some 150 punch rounds in this one. It's obvious they were working on something. It's sparring, and taped. Who really shows the public real deal sparring? He looks ready!

Comment

Working...
                    X