No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Thinks Erislandy Lara Lacks "Real Heart"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Thinks Erislandy Lara Lacks "Real Heart"

Austin Trout respects Erislandy Lara’s impressive amateur pedigree.

The former WBA super welterweight champion just doesn’t think Lara (18-1-2, 12 KOs) is the bravest boxer he’ll ever encounter. In fact, Trout (26-1, 14 KOs) expects his perceived superior will to be one of the deciding factors in their 12-round, 154-pound fight for Lara’s interim WBA super welterweight title Saturday night in Brooklyn. [Click Here To Read More]

Idk why Trout keeps questioning Lara's heart...? Lara showed a ton of heart against Angulo. Not to mention he was forced to weigh in at a certain weight the night of the fight. I respect Trout he's a hell of a fighter but he needs to GTFOH with that heart bs

Pumped for Saturday

Comment

I have zero respect for Lara, disgraceful runner. It is disgusting for me personally to watch him literally turn and run to the other side of the ring, rinse and repeat. I am not much of a Trout fan but I hope he wins. I won't watch the fight though unless there is a nice co-main event that gets me to the sofa and I might give it a chance.

Comment

No heart? I like both guys but Trout will find out that Lara has plenty of heart on Saturday. He definitely showed it against Angulo. The thing that Lara does lack is an inside game. Trout is not the guy to take advantage of that though. This should be an excellent chess match.

Comment

Warning to Lara: do not start slow. I think Lara is a stronger puncher but there's still some questions about how long it takes him too adjust to an opponents style. Trout can easily win here - if Lara doesn't get his respect early in the fight by timing the left properly. - id like to see Lara vs Floyd if Lara wins decisively.

Comment

Getting up from 2 knockdowns shows a lot of heart and desire. What is wrong with Trout? We will find out this Saturday

Comment

At least Lara doesn't lack confidence in himself when throwing punches, he actually commits, steps in with his punches...something Trout doesn't do at all. This mother fucker Trout would press forward whilst keeping his weight on his back leg, that's irritating which is why I hate watching him really. Lara should have a field day with him, then again Lara should have had one with Angulo so......

Comment

I like Trout and think he's a great talent. However I wouldn't say that Lara doesn't have heart…especially based on his last fight…Trout is the one coming off of a loss and needs to get back in the win column

Comment

Originally posted by APBrooklyn View Post
                  Warning to Lara: do not start slow. I think Lara is a stronger puncher but there's still some questions about how long it takes him too adjust to an opponents style. Trout can easily win here - if Lara doesn't get his respect early in the fight by timing the left properly. - id like to see Lara vs Floyd if Lara wins decisively.
                  floyd aint fightin no lara, hell no, not until his obamacare paperwork goes through. lara has ton of heart, he got kd'd a couple times nd still made angulo quit. thats toughness right there

canelo gna get whooped tho, canelo boxed trout nd had trout wary of his power. laras a great boxer nd also has power, one of thebetter lefts in the game. lara by late KO.

lara whoops canelo, mayweather would beat lara but mayweather gna duck, he dont like thrm lefties, look what happend early on with 140 lb journeyman judah lol. mayweather please dont fight trout after he loses this fight to lara, we all know youd want to. lol
                  Last edited by FrenchDeLaHoya; 12-03-2013, 11:08 AM.

Comment

This has the potential to be a real boring fight, but it's two highly skilled 154 fighters, two of the best there. I think Lara is better though.

Comment

Working...
                    X