No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander Not Concerned With Amir Khan at Ringside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander Not Concerned With Amir Khan at Ringside

Amir Khan will be at ringside when Devon Alexander defends his welterweight title this weekend.

The British boxer will be a commentator for Showtime’s TV coverage of the card at Brooklyn's Barclays Centre in New York, replacing Paulie Malignaggi, the regular commentator who will be in the ring against Zab Judah in a main-event showdown of hometown heroes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It will be interesting to hear Khans excuse for not fighting Alexander!
    I think you will hear the old couldn't agree terms bollocks ...but as we all know that isn't the case ...The Khans are waiting outside the bank for the manager (Mr.Mayweather) to open the door!
    I HOPE IT'S CLOSED!

Comment

Wonder how many times he will mention that he has beaten Judah and Malignaggi?.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
        It will be interesting to hear Khans excuse for not fighting Alexander!
        I think you will hear the old couldn't agree terms bollocks ...but as we all know that isn't the case ...The Khans are waiting outside the bank for the manager (Mr.Mayweather) to open the door!
        I HOPE IT'S CLOSED!
        He's already said he was offered a bigger fight and actively laughed when asked if he was scared of Alexander?

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        He was asked. Should he say: "I don't want to mention their names". He's just showing them respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Man some posters on this site are so dumb! Tell me where did HE say in this whole article that he has beaten Zab and Paulie? He said "Having shared the ring with both". Its something that was written by boxingscene staff or is it that you don't understand why quotation marks are used? You can't be that dumb smh. LOL.

Comment

[QUOTE=LacedUp;13989663]He's already said he was offered a bigger fight and actively laughed when asked if he was scared of Alexander
            Judging from many Khan interviews he properly didn't understand the question..most over hyped fighter in world boxing!

Comment

I can imagine an awkward silence if the garcia fight gets brought up.

Comment

woooooo! how scary for devon......
                "the chin" at ringside, hunters c0ck in one hand and andres in the other!!!!!
                swallowin all the juice like the little p0nk ass biaaaaatch she is.
                oooww that little b1tch is sooooo dirty mang...........

Comment

Working...
                X