No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Joseph Agbeko Ready For Guillermo Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Joseph Agbeko Ready For Guillermo Rigondeaux

Ryan Burton catches up with former champion Joseph Agbeko to discuss his HBO televised battle with undefeated WBA/WBO super bantamweight beltholder Guillermo Rigondeaux at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. Agbeko talks about his very tough training camp for Rigondeaux, the layoff since his last fight, the reasons why he wanted Rigondeaux and more. [Click Here To Read More]

I'm happy he's ready to go. Hope he is able to bring the fight to Rigondeaux so they can both shine!

Comment

i was really hoping for more footage of roger and agbeko on the mitts

Comment

Great night of fights! - Watch that liver Agbeko.....Rigo's got adamantium in his left arm somewhere. It'll be a DVR Saturday..... thanks to this top rank vs goldenboy pissin' contest--
        the winners are: Zab, Trout, macklin, Rigs, Alexander, Bika and Kirkland (depending on how well - or IF he trained.)

Comment

Originally posted by APBrooklyn View Post
          Great night of fights! - Watch that liver Agbeko.....Rigo's got adamantium in his left arm somewhere. It'll be a DVR Saturday..... thanks to this top rank vs goldenboy pissin' contest--
          the winners are: Zab, Trout, macklin, Rigs, Alexander, Bika and Kirkland (depending on how well - or IF he trained.)
          you can replace trout with lara

Comment

I hope "King Kong" truly is ready. I want to see a Rigo showcase.

Comment

Originally posted by ihatebobarum View Post
              you can replace trout with lara
              lol I hope so.

Comment

Ready to go sleep en DosRounds!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  I hope "King Kong" truly is ready. I want to see a Rigo showcase.

You ready to lose some E-money? Kink Kong's coming for that tiltle

Check out Agbeko making it look easy against this welterweight

Damn, Rigo's in trouble! AND NEW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                    You ready to lose some E-money? Kink Kong's coming for that tiltle

Check out Agbeko making it look easy against this welterweight

Damn, Rigo's in trouble! AND NEW!!!

I'm ready for that bet.

Comment

Working...
                    X