Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: Porter is a Showcase Fight For Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: Porter is a Showcase Fight For Me!

Devon Alexander (25-1, 14KOs) is very confident heading into his December 7th showdown against Shawn Porter (22-0-1, 14KOs). The IBF welterweight champion said he's had a great training camp and that he's concentrated on his speed. He said he didn't feel like he needed to change anything up in his camp because Porter is just an ordinary fighter.

"I've been doing my strength training and we been working on my speed! Porter is basic so I don't have to change sparring partners. My team is trump tight. Obviously they are nervous because they don't know what to expect from me so we will go expose his skills," Alexander confidently stated. [Click Here To Read More]

Porter isn't in Alexanders league
    As long as Alexander steps on the gas and doesn't bore us to death, it should be a showcase fight.

Comment

Alexander's barking every time he throws a punch is his achilles heel, if Porter can figure out his timing it Alexander will have problems. Matthysse and Kotelnik figured it out but Alexander had the home town decision to bail him out.

Alexander should win but I doubt it will be a "showcase" fight. UD at best

Comment

Just don't stink up the joint! Boring ass ninja.....

Comment

should be pretty boring fight. hopefully alexander's barking will keep me awake during the fight.

Comment

lol Hope he beats some ass. If not then we have a new champ to shake things up, a win win situation for us lol

Comment

He couldn't even make a showcase of Lee Purdy. Expect more grunting and slapping.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                He couldn't even make a showcase of Lee Purdy. Expect more grunting and slapping.
                He go the corner to stop it doe, better than PAc vs Rios

Comment

This is why no one buys tickets for Devon.

He is basically telling everyone this fight isnt worth watching.

Comment

Originally posted by throbk1974 View Post
                    should be pretty boring fight. hopefully alexander's barking will keep me awake during the fight.
                    I don't think it's going to be as boring as you think! Shawn Porter is an entertaining fighter who throws a lot of punches, gets hit, but keeps coming! I think this will be an interesting fight and I've got my money on Porter!

Comment

Working...
                    X