Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: I Broke Groves Down, Ref Saved His Career!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: I Broke Groves Down, Ref Saved His Career!

There have been many times in boxing where we have we seen great fights spoiled by the controversy of an official’s decision. Last night, referee Howard Foster took centre stage in Carl Froch’s WBA and IBF Super middleweight world title defence against George Groves in Manchester after the champion retained his belts with a questionable ninth round stoppage. The intervention left Froch, 32-2 (23), relieved, Groves, now 19-1 (15), dejected and the fans in attendance and watching on Sky Sports Box Office questioning what could and would have happened had Groves negotiated his way through the storm.

[Click Here To Read More]

oh man!!!

Comment

how big is your nose carl

Comment

pure class lol

Comment

Froch is talking out of his arse. I wonder how he would have felt had he been on the recieving end of that absolutely dreadful stoppage.

Comment

This dude needs to stfu already
            everytime he opens his mouth whatever credibility he has left is shrinking.

You got schooled mother ****er

Comment

Froch losing credibility by the hour at the moment with his utter nonsence

Comment

George Groves exposed Carl Froch as a fighter and as a man, he's devoid of any self-awareness, humility or class. The most patronising man I've ever seen.

Comment

Froch is delusional. I love how the trash talk essentially backfired.

Comment

Froch is delusional

Comment

Working...
                    X