No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Pacquiao vs. Rios Full Macau Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Pacquiao vs. Rios Full Macau Weigh-In

Macau, China - Manny Pacquiao and Brandon Rios make weight for their welterweight fight on Saturday night, as they battle in the headline bout of an HBO Pay-Per-View event. Also on the show, Olympic two-time gold medal winner Zou Shiming, Puerto Rican Olympian Felix Verdejo, and a rematch between IBF super featherweight champion Evgeny Gradovich and hungry ex-beltholder Billy Dib. [Click Here To Read More]

Yes sir.... Lets get ready to Rumble!

Comment

What's with Manny and the grandpa shorts?

Anyway, hope the best man wins. Ought to be pretty exciting.

Comment

lmfao at rios givin jen mateo a high five hahahahah!!!!

this dudes tryna get her in the comfort zone, i see what u tryna do there bud. he saw what manny did to her and now he pulls the same sht.

"you wanna be like me."

Comment

Jenny Craig is Your Friend

Yuck! Andy Ruiz looked like he's been training at the table with Big Macs! Just unforgivably disgusting in appearance.

Yes, I know this is not a body building contest but come on man, this guy is just inexcusably blubbery.

Say what you will in fat boy's defense but that blubber hurts more than it helps.

Comment

This will be a great fight I can't wait! Go Pacquiao!

Comment

rios seems like over-trained!

Comment

Not sure if its age or what, but Pac really looks to have much less muscle density than in recent years. Maybe that'll be a good thing.

Comment

This thread is almost a day old already and there's a total 9 posts. What has happened to the Pacquiao hype?

Anyway, I see Pacquiao stopping Rios by the 7th or 8th round. Rios will be bold but that will be his downfall. I'm just interested to see where Manny's head will be in this fight. And please Camp Pacquiao, I hope you solve the whole leg cramps issue.

Comment

WAR FIGHTER OF THE DECADE!!! How the hell RIOS look drained at 146.5? His body is the ugliest i've ever seen from a tough fighter!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X