No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Wants Tim Bradley Rematch or He Will Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez Wants Tim Bradley Rematch or He Will Retire

The only reason former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez (55-7-1, 40KOs) is willing to remain in boxing is to get a rematch with WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (31-0, 12KOs). Nacho Beristain, the trainer of Marquez, has stated that his prized pupil will only remain in the sport to face Bradley. The Mexican star has no interest in any other fight, says Nacho. Last month, Bradley won a close twelve round split decision over Marquez in Las Vegas. Marquez felt he was robbed on a win.

[Click Here To Read More]

So, the Whiner is making the conditions now?
    you can even retire now if you want no one is trying to stop you from retiring.
    Boxing needs class acts, not whiners

Comment

Originally posted by invanex View Post
      So, the Whiner is making the conditions now?
      you can even retire now if you want no one is trying to stop you from retiring.
      Boxing needs class acts, not whiners
      Marquez has never been a whiner.

Comment

****ing retire crybaby.
        Bradley wants to keep this feeling go rematch Pac if anything

Comment

I can't believe he's starting a new rematch saga with another of his foes now.

You picked a bad style match up and would lose again Juan, learn and move on.

Fight Morales for a nice farewell fight, or retire.

All this ranting about wanting to avenge another apparent un-deserved loss is going to take the shine off your big win over Pac and career.

Comment

Fight the winner of Pac-Rios !

Comment

It was a competitive fight I don't see why not. No problem with rematches like this myself.

Comment

The rematch is useless, i told u to retire after u deliver the greatest knockout in boxing history

Comment

It was competitive throughout although there was a clear winner, Marquez should face Provodnikov who he should be able to handle still. No, I don't want to hear about how strong or durable Provodnikov is, he will open himself up to Marquez...it's that simple. All I'm saying is Marquez should handle that and then try to get a rematch, he should also apologize for being a fuckin' dick after the fight.

Comment

Marquez a whiner ?. Do some research on one of the best ring tacticians to ever lace up a pair of gloves.

I wonder how many who post on here have ever been inside the ring taken a full blooded punch, had their nose broken nose, and then knocked out the other guy cold ???.

Marquez is a warrior in the ring. Not on the keyboard.
                    Last edited by steve160k; 11-22-2013, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X