No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Sulaiman Recovering Well From Heart Surgery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Sulaiman Recovering Well From Heart Surgery

World Boxing Council president Don Jose Sulaiman is recovering well from delicate heart surgery last October 1 at the UCLA Medical Center.

The WBC and the family of Don Jose Sulaiman led by his son and executive director Mauricio Sulaiman in an email to the Manila Standard said “With great joy we inform that our dear Don Jose is successfully recuperating and yesterday a major step forward was taken in his rehabilitation process after spending 50 days at Intensive Care Unit at UCLA´s Ronald Reagan Hospital.” [Click Here To Read More]

Damn at "Recovering"

Comment

Last edited by Clegg; 11-22-2013, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Nothing to see here the crooked always live forever.I wouldn't be at all surprised if him the other Don,and Arum would on to be 120 years old.Time to get back to making the intergalactic,emerald,diamond wbc champion of the Universe belt.

Comment

Dammit...

How come Mago is still in a coma, but this useless piece of shit gets to "recover well"? Biology sure doesn't play fair.

Comment

Horrible news......

Comment

I hope he is well and recovers.. Then retires.

Comment

In the event of Jose Sulaiman dying or retiring, I doubt the status quo at the WBC will change much, if at all. His brother, nephew or his pet dog will step in, take over the reins and carry on with the same corrupt ****.

Comment

wonder what the bill is for 50 days in ICU??I guess he's still in the hospital, but at his age, 83 or 4, he needs 2 pass the torch 2 his son...

Comment

He even looks like a crooked pos...

Comment

Working...
                    X