No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Porter: Alexander Brings Less Than Our Spar Mates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Porter: Alexander Brings Less Than Our Spar Mates

Undefeated Shawn Porter hopes to graduate from contender to champion when he faces IBF Welterweight champion Devon Alexander on December 7th at Barclay’s Center in Brooklyn, NY.

This will be Porter’s first opportunity at a major world title and while Shawn’s father and trainer Kenny Porter agrees Alexander will be the best fighter they’ve faced in their professional career, he also believes they’ve had the proper preparation to face a fighter of Devon’s caliber.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Since when does getting beat down by bigger fighters help to improve your chances of winning a fight.I think there is a reason for elite fighters sparring pedestrian level fighters in preparation for a fight,I think they are weary of leaving some of their fight in the gym.

Comment

Porters nothing special, but I think he beats the piss out of Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
        Porters nothing special, but I think he beats the piss out of Alexander.
        I don't get it how you bash him an then say but I hope he win... black fighters are most hated since forever.... now you know damn well shawn bout to get his ass spanked but we'll never hear those words cause black fighters are most hated

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
          Since when does getting beat down by bigger fighters help to improve your chances of winning a fight.I think there is a reason for elite fighters sparring pedestrian level fighters in preparation for a fight,I think they are weary of leaving some of their fight in the gym.
          He definitely didn't get beat up! He actually dropped Kirkland with a right hand! Shawn is gonna kick Devon's ass!

Comment

The arena will be empty for this one...

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
              The arena will be empty for this one...
              Have you seen the fight card!?!? EMPTY?

Comment

alexander-dawson make it happen lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

The Porter's don't have a clue. They're all over the place.

Comment

Why the hell would he have his sparring partners beat up his son to the point he has to jump in?

Comment

Working...
                    X