Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Haye Was Always Afraid, Never Wanted This!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Haye Was Always Afraid, Never Wanted This!

Heavyweight contender Tyson Fury (21-0, 15 KO’s) didn’t take the news too good about his February 8th scheduled opponent Davis Haye having career-threatening shoulder surgery in Germany. Haye now won’t be able to face Fury on February 8th, and there are major questions about whether Haye will ever be able to fight again, as he reportedly was told that he should hang up the gloves.

[Click Here To Read More]

Fury might be right on this one!

Comment

Guess Haye faked his surgery huh Fury? Haye would've lit Furys ass so bad, Fury is lucky Haye had to pull out.

Comment

You have to feel for Fury, who was expected to make a huge purse for this fight.
        Oh well, it's boxing and it won't be the first time it happens. Time for him to move on, and take another fight. Maybe Arreola?

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
          Fury might be right on this one!
          How so? Haye has a shoulder injury, and he too loses out on the big payday. Until I hear otherwise, I'll believe that. You and Fury have some inside info?

Comment

Maybe many of us will be proven wrong, but I kinda doubt Fury gets past Arreola, Wilder, or Stiverne. And it's a given Haye would've KOd him. Yeah, anything can happen in a HW fight, but Fury has way too many liabilities.

Comment

Lol how the hell can someone be saying that Haye is faking the injury? I don't think he can fake an injury and have a doctor recommend that he retire. This is pretty legit. I feel for Haye, but it also sucks for Fury. Just bad luck

Comment

I was initially sympathetic to haye when he said an accident occured sparring...But Fury is right. He did call this one. Haye should have known and scheduled for the surgery accordingly. I mean Ward fought with a rotator problem for a while then had the surgery...If Fury is such easy pickins why not gut it out, get the Ko then the surgery?

I am beginning to think Haye is full of ****

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  Maybe many of us will be proven wrong, but I kinda doubt Fury gets past Arreola, Wilder, or Stiverne. And it's a given Haye would've KOd him. Yeah, anything can happen in a HW fight, but Fury has way too many liabilities.
                  I agree. I really hope Wilder can get a shot at this loudmouth Fury.

Comment

lol i agree with big dumbo on this one

Comment

Working...
                    X