No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ward, Rodriguez Face Off at The Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ward, Rodriguez Face Off at The Final Presser

ONTARIO, CA -- Andre Ward & Edwin Rodriguez get up close and personal at the final press conference before they colllide for Ward's WBA & Ring Magazine Super Middleweight Title Saturday night in the fight dubbed "THE RETURN."

"I'm locked in. I take this sport real serious. And he (Rodriguez) is going to find that out come Saturday night. Everybody talks about how hungry he is as a challenger, but he is running into a hungry champion. I am excited to get back. I'm sharp. I'm ready to be better than ever. "

"I respect Andre Ward. I think he's a good fighter. He has accomplished a lot in the sport of boxing, winning the tournament in the Super Six. But, at the same time, I don't respect him either. I'm ready to get in there and punch that guy in the face. Come November 16th, I will do just that." [Click Here To Read More]

man dis dude always look high....let me find out SOG blowin on dat cali

Comment

Originally posted by MRKilla View Post
      Wouldn't surprise me considering his blatant refusal of drug tests for this fight and two others. He might be on something.

Comment

God did put the "good" herb here on God's green earth so......

Maybe SOG really stands for Sea Of Green

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          Wouldn't surprise me considering his blatant refusal of drug tests for this fight and two others. He might be on something.
          Look like a 6ft Gamboa

Comment

That's just the religious crack look....Ward is simply high on God.

Comment

Dude gets hit a lot. Just look at his nose!

Comment

Yeah right, Edwin. Whatever helps you sleep at night. SOG got this.

Comment

Rodriguez looks worse than most 20 year-professionals with that nose!

Comment

the look on soggys face in that 1st picture says it all " please don't hit me "

Comment

Working...
                    X