No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Macklin Stoked: I'm Glad Lamar Russ Has Stepped Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Macklin Stoked: I'm Glad Lamar Russ Has Stepped Up

Willie Nelson was forced to withdraw from his schedule HBO date with Matthew Macklin after suffering an elbow injury, but the show must go.

Lamar Russ will step in to face Macklin on Dec. 7 in Atlantic City, N.J., Macklin advised BoxingScene.com on Tuesday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Macklin doesnt know what's waiting for him....Lamar's sparring partner may give Lamar an advice or two..

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
      Macklin doesnt know what's waiting for him....Lamar's sparring partner may give Lamar an advice or two..

And Edwin Rodriguez

Comment

Never saw Russ fight but if he has the goods, this is his chance to break through from prospect to contender status

This whole Rigo card seems pretty decent

Comment

Huh, noticeably bigger then GGG, size alone is going to trouble Macklin.

Comment

This guy looks like he might have sum skills and looks athletic,so it might be interesting

Comment

Stoked because he is now the prohibitive favorite?

Comment

Originally posted by boxcityusa805 View Post
                Stoked because he is now the prohibitive favorite?
                Most likely... we don't know much about Russ... just that he's a sparring partner to GGG and E-Rod

Comment

Nothing but respect for Macklin. The guy takes on challenge after challenge. Wish him well and I will be rooting for him!

Comment

Just seen sum video of russ on youtube to familarize myself with him and hes ok,he will have size and reach on him but idk if thats gonna be enough against a guy like maklin with all that experiance..maklin by ud

Comment

Working...
                    X