Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Johnson: After I Whip Solis' Ass, I'll Knock Wilder Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Johnson: After I Whip Solis' Ass, I'll Knock Wilder Out!

American heavyweight contender Kevin Johnson (29-3-1, 14 KOs) is getting ready for his return to the ring which will take place on November 26th at BB&t in Sunrise, Florida. The 34-year old “Kingpin” will face former WBC challenger Odlanier Solis (20-1, 13 KOs). The bout is scheduled for 12 rounds with the IBF Inter-Continental title at the stake. Johnson is coming back to the ring after his 10th round KO victory over Salomon Haumono (21-2-2, 19 KOs) in April.

[Click Here To Read More]

Either would probably beat him.... but Burger boy beats you

Comment

lol at calling all the challengers f*gs. Sadly for the Kingpin he loses to both Spongebob and Wilder.

Good to hear he had some nice words regarding Mago.

Comment

This guy is more delusional than Vivian Harris. He threw about two punches against Vitali and about 5 against Fury.

Comment

I wonder if this'll be the Hagler-Hearns of HW boxing...

Kingpin is done. Solis by wide UD.

Comment

johnson is clottey without a resume and with more hamburgers

Comment

All show but no go.

Comment

This guy will talk the talk but he never deliver on fight night.... Solis in shape or out of shape still gonna beat this guy...

Comment

This guy was a never was. I remember his words exactly from almost half a decade ago - 'I'll stop Vitali in 9' and then he hardly threw a punch. Fat cxxt.

Comment

Wilder via windmill KO.

Comment

Working...
                    X