No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Focused To Land Bradley Rematch in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez Focused To Land Bradley Rematch in Mexico

Former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez (55-7-1, 40KOs) is not ready to hang up the gloves just yet. Marquez, 40-years-old, is motivated to secure a rematch with WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (31-0, 12KOs). Last month at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Bradley won a close twelve round split decision over Marquez.

Although most experts saw Bradley as the clear winner, Marquez felt he was robbed and wants a rematch to set things straight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Be a Man & admit you Lost... so much for that honest warrior mentality... I hope Bradley denies that rematch.

Comment

That's right. You risked everything to fight Bradley in his home, now he should fight you in yours. Bradley's actions from here on out will answer the age old question, "Is Bradley a man?"

Comment

bradley should let that burn... keep that "feeling" of defeating a mexican great. walk away champ, nothing left to prove.

tim needs to move on and try to land a pac rematch for some good money then unify with floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
          Be a Man & admit you Lost... so much for that honest warrior mentality... I hope Bradley denies that rematch.
          He's used to getting robbed and expects it. If he ever loses a fight outright he will still think he won. That's a natural result.

Comment

I wouldn't blame Bradley if he didn't accept it, especially in Mexico. But regardless, it's still big money and the second biggest realistic paycheck out there for him. I don't care what anybody says, it was a close match that Bradley edged out but Marquez was starting to figure him out in the later rounds. I'd love to see a rematch.

Comment

Mexicans shouldn't fight in the USA. The reason we get robbed is because white Americans are trying to validate their narrative that the old time white fighters are better than today's Mexicans and they judge, write and commentate with that agenda. We should fight in Mexico and Macau. We should boycott the Americans and make them lose money.

Comment

Originally posted by waxfondler View Post
                bradley should let that burn... keep that "feeling" of defeating a mexican great. walk away champ, nothing left to prove.

tim needs to move on and try to land a pac rematch for some good money then unify with floyd.
                Well I'm glad that people in boxing live in reality and don't share your immature thoughts.

I have no doubt that Bradley would at least consider the possibility for next year. It's a legitimate option, his trainer has even spoken about it. He's either going to have to rematch Pacquiao (if he beats Rios), Prov., or Marquez, or possibly even all three.

Comment

Tim, don't be stupid. Wait until pac demolishes Rios and fight pac for double the money you'd get in a Marquez rematch. Sucks for Bradley he's signed to shėtranks. They have a small stable of 140-147 pounders and they all play musical chair fighting each other. If he was signed with GBP he'll have a lot more options than marquez or pac rematch

Comment

Originally posted by waxfondler View Post

I don't know what the **** your point is by implying that Bradley should repay JMM for Pacroid??? Are they ****ing each other that I don't know about? You forget that Pacroid didn't give JMM immediate rematches. He let him get much older while he got more skilled. Pacroid got what he gave.

Comment

Working...
                    X