No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko's Presidential Run is Now in Jeopardy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko's Presidential Run is Now in Jeopardy

Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich pressed on with a legal move on Friday that could rule out his biggest political challenger, WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko, out of the elections in 2015.

Yanukovich, under pressure politically from falling popular ratings, signed into legislation - passed by parliament last month - to ban anyone who pays taxes abroad from claiming residency in Ukraine at the same time.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yep dirty politics..

Comment

Boxing beasts ferocious with hunger will cross the rivers

The greater part of the battlefield will be against Ukraine's monarch

Into a ring of ropes will the great one be drawn

When the child of Ukraine observes nothing

(Vitali won't win, he will box)

- Nostradamus

Comment

Wauw. Ukrainian politics is just so currupt.

Comment

How amazing would that be, if a current boxer is the president of a country?

That's pretty trippy, if you think about it.

Comment

This sucks. Corrupt motherfuckers.

Comment

As corrupt as his opposition obviously is, I just hope nothing ever happens to Vitali.

Comment

Who seriously cares about this ducking SOB?

I was a Vitali fan until he ducked Haye in the manner he did. That was unforgivable. You say you'll fight someone if they beat someone else (Haye if he beat Chisora). That person beats the other person and you run and hide? I mean Vitali... Why you do that? You just can't do that and think no one will notice, there are people astute enough, with a long enough memory, to know exactly what happened and exactly what you did. And there are people out there who will pretend like nothing happened at all and eventually convince themselves of that alternate, contrived reality.. (you know who you are).

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                  As corrupt as his opposition obviously is, I just hope nothing ever happens to Vitali.
                  Fingers crossed.the country is notorious for murky goings on,nothing would surprise.
                  Originally posted by F!x View Post

I was a Vitali fan until he ducked Haye in the manner he did. That was unforgivable. You say you'll fight someone if they beat someone else (Haye if he beat Chisora). That person beats the other person and you run and hide? I mean Vitali... Why you do that? You just can't do that and think no one will notice, there are people astute enough, with a long enough memory, to know exactly what happened and exactly what you did. And there are people out there who will pretend like nothing happened at all and eventually convince themselves of that alternate, contrived reality.. (you know who you are).
                  Get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X