Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Donaire-Darchinyan, Garcia-Martinez Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Donaire-Darchinyan, Garcia-Martinez Final Presser

Corpus Christi, Texas --- "TRIPLEHEADER" --- (L-R) Vanes "The Nightmare" Martirosyan, Nonito "Filipino Flash" Donaire, two-time WBO junior lightweight champion Roman "Rocky" Martinez ,undefeated former WBO featherweight champion Mikey Garcia, Vic "Raging Bull" Darchinyan and Demetrius "Boo Boo" Andrade pose with the Top Rank Knockouts during the final press conference for their upcoming tripleheader fights on Saturday, November 9.

Promoted by Top RankŪ, in association with Foreman Boys Promotions, PR Best Boxing, Arthur Pelullo's Banner Promotions, Joe DeGuardia's Star Boxing and Tecate, this world championship tripleheader will be televised live on HBO Boxing After DarkŪ, beginning at 9:30 p.m. ET/PT from the American Bank Center in Corpus Christi, Texas. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank. [Click Here To Read More]

Those Top Rank girls look like they're wearing those old silver Kobe shoes from like 8 years ago

Comment

Darchinyan looks confident but he's in for a war two days from now. Donaire will KO him!

Comment

from the interviews Martinez has been giving,he's very well prepared,like Garcia said too,his power feels the same at this new weight but the opponents are bigger so therefore Martinez might be able to take everything Garcia dishes out,if he ko's rocky i'll be very impressed,martinez although he doesn't have much power but he's strong enough to take punches and he's always pressuring and we saw what salido was able to do late in the fight,the pressure was getting to Garcia and I think rocky and salido have same power,which is not that much or avg I would say

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
          Those Top Rank girls look like they're wearing those old silver Kobe shoes from like 8 years ago
          Those old Kobi shoes will go up your ass if you don't shut up.

Comment

Why are you looking at the shoes but not at them?

Comment

Originally posted by Souwester View Post
              Why are you looking at the shoes but not at them?
              I was looking at them and I was actually going to post that the girl on the left is beautiful..... but then those shoes caught my eye.

Comment

I was looking at them and I was actually going to post that the girl on the left is beautiful..... but then those shoes caught my eye.
                Yeah Top Rank girls are the best.

Comment

warr Rocky!!

Comment

Martirosyan is called ""The Nightmare" and Andrade the "Boo Boo" LOL.

Comment

Working...
                    X