No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Still Recovering, Will Miss WBC Convention

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Still Recovering, Will Miss WBC Convention

WBC president Don Jose Sulaiman will regrettably miss the organization’s 51st annual convention in the Thai capital of Bangkok as he recovers from major heart surgery done at the UCLA Medical Center some weeks ago.

It will be the first time that Sulaiman who has presided over WBC annual conventions since 1975 will be forced to miss a gathering of the biggest professional boxing organization in the world.

However, as Bob Newman reports, Sulaiman left all matters prepared to be addressed and is confident the convention will run smoothly and will be business as usual with the highly capable members of the WBC Board and the sensational local organizing committee lead by General Kovid and his staff. [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Suliman recovers and is alright. Perhaps it is time to step down and take care of his health, he has been doing this for 200 years.

Comment

He should probably step down if his health is ailing him.
      Who's next in line?

Comment

Get well soon my friend.

Comment

Health ALWAYS comes first. Wish him nothing but positives vibes and energy.

Comment

Crooked boxing head......but I don't wish him ill will....I hope he recovers.

Comment

Get well soon

Comment

Sulaiman will live for another hundred years. Otherwise he will freeze himself like Walt Disney.

Comment

All the best to Don Jose Sulaiman, it's sad to hear that he was suffering heart problems but good to hear that he had the surgery to get what he needed fixed before something worse happened. I wish him a speedy recovery with no complications and that he gets back to 110%. Get well soon Mr Sulaiman.

Comment

I wish the s3umbag a speedy recovery. He should get decapitated by a Deontay Wilder right hand instead...

Comment

Working...
                    X