No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Rodriguez To Sign Promotional With Main Events

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Rodriguez To Sign Promotional With Main Events

BoxingScene.com has been advised that undefeated heavyweight contender David Rodriguez (36-0, 34KOs) is going to sign a promotional agreement with Main Events. Rodriguez, 36-years-old, has been inactive since December 2011. Rodriguez was viciously attacked on December 30, 2011 in Arizona, where his face was badly slashed. Rodriguez lost three pints of blood and had 369 stitches inside and out.

Once he was able to recover, he injured his knee in training camp for a planned July 2012 return. The injury required surgery and forced him to sit for several months.
    [Click Here To Read More]

David's is athletic and heavy handed and a good looking kid. He can make alot of money if he does this right.

Comment

Main Events has a decent HW stable and options....not bad

Comment

36 wins, 36 duds & he is 36 years old... not much going for him now. he better beat someone better then owen beck before I take him seriously. he will get some chances on tv... get him in there with gavern, abell or Raphael butler to showcase him then get him in there with a top 20 guy...

Comment

I thought he was going to sign with Canelo's promotion company, damn I guess when you lose a fight everyone jumps ship like rats.

Not that it matters with this guy (I can't call anyone less than 10 years on me a kid) I don't see him going anywhere.

Comment

i see him going to the canvas when he steps up

Comment

Working...
            X