No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Golden, Showtime Reveal New Fall Schedule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Golden, Showtime Reveal New Fall Schedule

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, and Showtime Sports VP Stephen Espinoza, reveal their new fall schedule - including changes on Broner vs. Maidana, Alexander vs. Porter, Santa Cruz vs. Seda, Angulo vs. Melendez, Ortiz vs. Gomez, and more, [Click Here To Read More]

Golden Boy doesn't have much without Floyd! I don't think Zab vs Paulie is a can't miss fight! GDP is running out of hyped! 2 out of 3 of there young prospects has been exposed! Canelo, Mares, & Broner is the last one standing! Quillin just looked terrible tonight! Arum may get most of the blame for what goes wrong in boxing but the old man gives us exciting fights while GBP gives us hyped fights!

Comment

Showtime going hard. Can't wait for next years schedule.

Comment

SHO/GB closes out the year with a bang! Fans should be very happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
          SHO/GB closes out the year with a bang! Fans should be very happy.
          More like it closes with a dud.

Comment

Lol. 11:32 of the second video - Schaefer made it clear that GBP ain't doing business with TR.

No more of this:

Last edited by ladiesman217; 10-27-2013, 02:09 AM.

Comment

They Better effin reward San Antonio I had already bought tickets for Nov. 30th and they just go and cancel the card and reschedule/relocate the fight to the Alamodome. Now I have to go thru the process of getting a refund and buying new tickets Thursday when the new ones go on sale.

Comment

Gunna be 2 good nights of boxing. There are enough good matchups on both cards to produce 2 exciting fights on each. For free, can't complain at all!

Comment

Working...
                X