No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Gonzalez, Arroyo Twins Humacao Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Gonzalez, Arroyo Twins Humacao Presser

HUMACAO, PUERTO RICO- World contenders McWilliams and McJoe Arroyo and Jose “Chelo” Gonzalez will return to the ring in important fights to be held at the new Humacao Arena in Humacao, Puerto Rico, on December 7, in a new edition of the series Noche de Campeones DIRECTV presented by PR Best Boxing Promotions (PRBBP) in association with ALA Boxing Promotions to be broadcast on DIRECTV Pay Per View.

All three boxers are going to fight in title and eliminatory bouts as a prelude for world title bouts in the first half of 2014.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Interested to see how Gonzalez looks in this. Looked to be an absolute nightmare against burns until the injury

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Interested to see how Gonzalez looks in this. Looked to be an absolute nightmare against burns until the injury
      Until he quit. Arturo Gatti would be ashamed of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        I'm kinda scratching my head as to what Jose Lopez and the Arroyo twins have done to be featured with multiple photos and what not on here and the the other boxing website? There are alot of Latinos in countries with much larger populations than Puerto Rico's 4 million that are ranked higher and who have much bigger followings that don't get photo galleries like these vatos. I'm not saying these Ricans' fights shouldn't be
        publicized but I'd like to see fighters from poor Latino countries that don't have the food and housing subsidies that Puerto Rico gets from the USA..... like Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, etc. Hmmmm.........

I guess this explains why these guys are getting such high viewer ratings on the Spanish channel boxing shows.

Comment

McJoe and McWilliam who the f.....? McJoe is ranked # 36 and Mcwilliams is ranked # 40 in the world by boxrec-- they barely have any fights and they get this much publicity and shown in a photo gallery? They've been getting this undeserved attention since they barely started and were ranked like 300 in the world. Boxingscene is a biased Puerto Rican hype machine.

Comment

I never saw the following fighters in the same weight division get the kinda publicity # 36 ranked by boxrec McJoe got from the beginning of his career from Boxingscene--> Venezuelan Liborio Solis # 5, Mexican Carlos Cuadras #7, Mexican David Sanchez #13( all rankings by boxrec)

Does boxingsxcene care about our fighters too and what WE WANT TO READ or do they care more about force feeding us Puerto Rican fighter hype? Pfft!

Comment

you need to go sit your ass down somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
                you need to go sit your ass down somewhere.

Hey, why so serious? LOL! It can be done my way/the right way or this site can be a Puerto Rican boxing hype site. Let BS choose. How appropiate the accronym for BoxingScene though. LOL! I'm the greatest!!!

Comment

OK, time for this genius conquerer to take a relaxing bike ride.

Comment

The twin have a tougher fight that Speedy Gonzalez

Comment

Working...
                    X