Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zanfer's Beltran Very Hurt After Learning of Leal's Passing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zanfer's Beltran Very Hurt After Learning of Leal's Passing

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, Mexicali fighter Francisco Javier 'Frankie' Leal, 26-years-old, passed away earlier today at a medical facility in San Diego, California. Leal was being treated for injuries that he suffered during last Saturday's eight round knockout loss to Raul Hirales in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Shortly after the loss, Leal fell into a coma and never recovered.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Then its time for these Mexican Millionaires to help the mans family out, words are nothing.

Another reminder to these keyboard warriors to STFU about any fighter being anything but what they are, and that is BRAVE.

RIP warrior.

Comment

This Mexican died on the same night that Melendez and Sanchez fought like mad men in a brutal UFC fight. Trainers, please take care of Mexican fighters. Oh my dearest brother how I wanted you to live. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
        This Mexican died on the same night that Melendez and Sanchez fought like mad men in a brutal UFC fight. Trainers, please take care of Mexican fighters. Oh my dearest brother how I wanted you to live. RIP.
        and Frankie Leal was just 2 days shy of his birthday smh.

Comment

Rip frankie

Comment

These Reminders however tragic they are, is a Reminder of how Brutal this Sport we all love really is.

Thats why all fighters deserve repsect in one aspect of the other but not unconditonal respect, Fighters that fight like cowards and by that I mean those who rather not engage but try and win with least effort as possible most likely fight that way cause they know themselves and they cant really fight a contact fight. For instance you think if Mayweather can punch like Pacquaio he wouldent floor people? but he cant and his chin is solid but not the best so he more defensive minded.

See me personally I think boxing wasnt meant for Leal, he colloasped and left in a strecther in his last fight aswell. This sport is not for everyone, but the kid had heart and went for it.

Comment

Originally posted by .Mexico. View Post
              These Reminders however tragic they are, is a Reminder of how Brutal this Sport we all love really is.

Thats why all fighters deserve repsect in one aspect of the other but not unconditonal respect, Fighters that fight like cowards and by that I mean those who rather not engage but try and win with least effort as possible most likely fight that way cause they know themselves and they cant really fight a contact fight. For instance you think if Mayweather can punch like Pacquaio he wouldent floor people? but he cant and his chin is solid but not the best so he more defensive minded.

See me personally I think boxing wasnt meant for Leal, he colloasped and left in a strecther in his last fight aswell. This sport is not for everyone, but the kid had heart and went for it.
              What more can you ask out of a fighter? A lot of fans and fighters talking about this macho warrior crap, but this guy really went out on his shield. It just reminds everyone how real tragedies in boxing are.

Comment

Q.E.P.D Frankie Leal..Like I mentioned in thev past thread on this, it is a very sad situation(just like the others in the past) It was a competitive good fight while it lasted & even thou Leal suffered a knockdown he didn't seem to take a lot of extremely hard shots to the head & at the time he suffered the 2nd & last knockdown & collapsed(very similar to how Benny "Kid"Paret collapsed against Griffinth before passing away) after getting up in the corner, the replay didn't show his opponent landing any hard or significant shots, it seems like it was building up & it effected him at that precise moment.. & the way the ringside doctors & paramedics handled it didn't help cause they didn't give him any oxygen, no neck brace & when they put him on the stretcher they didn't even secure him & took him away loose with one of his hands dangling.. His opponent didn't even celebrate the victory & the Mexican announcers were heavily criticizing the way the medics handled the situation..

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
                  Q.E.P.D Frankie Leal..Like I mentioned in thev past thread on this, it is a very sad situation(just like the others in the past) It was a competitive good fight while it lasted & even thou Leal suffered a knockdown he didn't seem to take a lot of extremely hard shots to the head & at the time he suffered the 2nd & last knockdown & collapsed(very similar to how Benny "Kid"Paret collapsed against Griffinth before passing away) after getting up in the corner, the replay didn't show his opponent landing any hard or significant shots, it seems like it was building up & it effected him at that precise moment.. & the way the ringside doctors & paramedics handled it didn't help cause they didn't give him any oxygen, no neck brace & when they put him on the stretcher they didn't even secure him & took him away loose with one of his hands dangling.. His opponent didn't even celebrate the victory & the Mexican announcers were heavily criticizing the way the medics handled the situation..
                  This exactly, I am Mexican and it is sad to say that if the fight card is not held in Mexico City and a fighter gets seriously hurt the medical response is underwhelming to say the lest.

Comment

Did he ever undergo any tests after the Gradovich fight? And if not, why? This business has the ultimate occupational hazards. And to see that BS mock funeral Curtis Stevens held for GGG shows ignorance to the nth degree - what an arsehole.......

Comment

Working...
                    X