No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mundine Cuts The Trash Talk as Mosley Bout Nears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mundine Cuts The Trash Talk as Mosley Bout Nears

For 20 years Anthony Mundine's critics have unsuccessfully tried to shut him up, but ''The Man'' has done it himself in the preparation for Wednesday night's bout against Shane Mosley at the Sydney Entertainment Centre.

Gone is the trash-talking of rivals, the outspoken comments designed to get under people's skin and force them to take notice and the confident spruiking of his own talents.

The reasons are three-fold; Mundine doesn't have to talk up the fight due to Mosley's standing in the sport, his respect for the seven-time world champion, and mainly because the 38-year-old knows he needs to be totally focused on winning.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like how mundine is approaching this. Sounds kinda like agbeko before the darchinyan fight (minus the "early knockout is a sign of respect" part) Shane's my horse in this race but kudos to mundine; he sounds like he's focusing on what's straight ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by I_like_wendys View Post
      I like how mundine is approaching this. Sounds kinda like agbeko before the darchinyan fight (minus the "early knockout is a sign of respect" part) Shane's my horse in this race but kudos to mundine; he sounds like he's focusing on what's straight ahead.
      Yep, well done Croc. He's now made one positive statement after a sterling run of 7845 negative ones.

Comment

If Shane wins it would be nice to see him hang the gloves up

Comment

I think Shane may get hurt this fight-he is facing a much bigger guy who has fought at SMW...Shane and Mundine are both past prime, but Mundine has a lot more left in the tank....did I mention this is in Oz as well-they do dodgy stuff in thier events, whether it's illegal wraps or bull**** refing....no way Shane wins unless he scores a ko for the first time at 154.

Comment

Mosley is old, but I have no idea who Mundine is.

My bet is that the fans lose.

Comment

Two old fogies going at it is not cool.In sex or boxing.

Comment

Shane should win only if he can pull the trigger, I've seen some Mundine fights he can box and shouldn't be underestimated.

Comment

Hopefully Mosley shuts Mundine's big gob for good....go Shane!

Comment

Working...
                  X