No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Glen Tapia Expects James Kirkland To Fight Aggressive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Glen Tapia Expects James Kirkland To Fight Aggressive

BoxingScene.com recently caught up with undefeated junior middleweight prospect Glen Tapia. The New Jersey native faces James Kirkland (31-1) as part of a HBO televised tripleheader in Atlantic City on December 7th.

The 23-year-old said that he is very pleased to be taking the next progression in his career. Even with an 18 month layoff, Tapia expects Kirkland to be as aggressive as he always has been throughout his career.

"I am excited man. There's nothing else to say. I can't wait to get in the ring.

"I will see in the first round (how aggressive he is). He comes out to fight and I love that. I come to fight too. I've never seen him in a fight where he doesn't come out to fight. I'll be ready. I can't give my plan away. I do my talking with these (fists)," Tapia stated. [Click Here To Read More]

I was just thinking to myself I expect Kirkland to come out fighting like Rigondeaux, setting up counters, using a lot of lateral movement, letting the fight come to him. Good thing I read this article!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      I was just thinking to myself I expect Kirkland to come out fighting like Rigondeaux, setting up counters, using a lot of lateral movement, letting the fight come to him. Good thing I read this article!
      that's interesting, as did i.

**** you talking 'bout, glen?

Comment

Kirkland without Anne Wolfe is like a car without tires

Kikrland cannot fight without the motivational scare tactics implied by Anne Wolfe on Kirklands thick head. Kirkland cannot function without Wolfe.

Comment

News Flash: kirkland fights aggressively

No **** sherlock,, thanks for the update capt obvious

Comment

Working...
          X