No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Judah, Malignaggi Go Face To Face in Brooklyn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Judah, Malignaggi Go Face To Face in Brooklyn

BROOKLYN, N.Y. - Golden Boy Promotions formally announced at a press conference today a major fight card for Saturday, Dec. 7, at Barclays Center live on SHOWTIME® highlighted by a 12-round match between two of the most talented fighters in Brooklyn's boxing history, Five-Time, Two-Division World Champion Zab "Super" Judah (42-8, 29 KO's) and Two-Time, Two-Division World Champion Paulie "The Magic Man" Malignaggi (32-5, 7 KO's). The SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® telecast will air live at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT.

In the 12-round co-main event WBA Interim Super Welterweight titleholder Erislandy Lara (18-1-2, 12 KO's), of Miami by way of Cuba, battles former WBA world champion Austin "No Doubt" Trout (26-1, 14 KO's), of Las Cruces, N.M,by way of El Paso, Texas for the interim WBA 154-pound world title. [Click Here To Read More]

A B-Level fighter against a B-level fighter makes a good fight. I got Paulie on this.

Comment

Lara-Trout and Judah-Malignaggi all on the same card? The deities are truly smiling upon us! :happy1:

Comment

Great card, i cant see paulie winning this.

Comment

These are good matches, looking forward to watch what happens.

Comment

If Paulie beats Judah, I will be a little shocked. Should be a great match.. people might think this a stinker but this is probably one of the very well matched fights being made with correctly ranked fighters facing each other just like Bradley vs Marquez.

Comment

Judah will get frustrated with Paulie's style and mentally quit by the 4th round. Nothing to see here.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Judah will get frustrated with Paulie's style and mentally quit by the 4th round. Nothing to see here.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                So Judah will mentally quit against Paulie but didn't against Lucas? What does that say about Lucas?

Judah wins this easy, If you don't have the power to hurt Judah then you don't have a chance.

Comment

You know what? I'm actually interested.

And Lara-Trout I'm excited for.

Comment

I was a little interested until I saw Lara vs Trout. I might even buy some tickets...

Comment

Working...
                    X