No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Bradley Was Using His Head, No Help From Ref

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez: Bradley Was Using His Head, No Help From Ref

Former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez is confident he won at least seven of his twelve rounds against Timothy Bradley last Saturday night at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas. Two judges had it 116-112 and 115-113 for Bradley, and the third scored 115-113 for Marquez.

Before Saturday's fight even took place, Marquez and his trainer Nacho Beristain made allegations that Bradley would use his head as a weapon in fights. Within the first two rounds, Marquez claims Bradley butted him four times and the referee did not intervene.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Again!!

I think what happened here is we are used to seeing Marquez in very exciting fights!! I mean can anyone here name and fight JMM has been in that was not exciting??

No one really watches Bradly fights mostly because he has not been on many PPV Fights....

so because the fight was boring and Tim was not willing to make it a war.....Makes marquez look bad in a way cuz we are used to seeing knock downs, and lots of Blood in an all out war!!!

So since it was not a WAR it became something we are not used to seeing in JMM there for favoring Bradley the One no one is used to seeing!!

Comment

Wow this is disappointing from the legend..Is he really crying about everything..First he does not give Bradley any credit,now it's excuse after excuse..Very disappointed in Marquez..

Comment

Pathetic

Comment

He didnt use it the whole fight but there is one gif floating around that is messed up by tim.

He lunges in and moves his head first and connects right on marquez's jaw with his big ass head

Comment

Smh, Marquez.. Please stop. You lost brotha. Just accept it

Comment

Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
              I think what happened here is we are used to seeing Marquez in very exciting fights!! I mean can anyone here name and fight JMM has been in that was not exciting??

No one really watches Bradly fights mostly because he has not been on many PPV Fights....

so because the fight was boring and Tim was not willing to make it a war.....Makes marquez look bad in a way cuz we are used to seeing knock downs, and lots of Blood in an all out war!!!

So since it was not a WAR it became something we are not used to seeing in JMM there for favoring Bradley the One no one is used to seeing!!
              Are you being serious lmao..Marquez vs Diaz two was ****..Marquez vs Fedchenko also ****..Marquez has ha some stinkers,this was not one of them..Bradley Marquez was a high speed chess match in which Marquez lost..I thought it was an excellent fight..Then again I'm a fan of boxing and not fighting..

Comment

To be fair boxingscene likes to take one night's worth of interviews and spread them out over a couple of days. I doubt he's been interviewed since fight night.

Comment

The ref didnt want to butt in.

Comment

busting out the ENTIRE rolodex of excuses now...****ing Marquez...what a piece of ****

Comment

Working...
                    X