Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley vs. Juan Manuel Marquez: Post-Fight Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley vs. Juan Manuel Marquez: Post-Fight Report Card

There is no controversy this time.

For the second time in three fights, Timothy Bradley squared off with a first ballot lock Hall of Fame legend of his time. He showed the scope of the lessons he’s learned in those fights, a war with Ruslan Provodnikov, and in beating many of the best available in previous title bouts at 140 lbs.

In a fight scored 117-111 in this corner, Bradley calmly edged the majority of the rounds by fighting the smartest fight of his career. In picking Marquez, the thinking was Bradley couldn’t resist the urge to engage. He did, taking a page from the fighters who had most troubled Marquez technically in the past.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good read. Marquez should have retired if he didn't want to take any more L's after Pacquiao. Bradley was a risky fight any which way you slice it. I was pulling for Marquez but Bradley did what he had to do and should get credit. For a guy who cannot Punch he sure did do a number on Marquez's face. Would like to see a fight with Floyd only to see how Bradley would handle it but no way would he win and no way will the fight get made due to all the conflict.

Comment

I keep hearing that this fight was close? What fight were they watching? Bradley spanked that ass!!

Comment

Originally posted by shisham View Post
        I keep hearing that this fight was close? What fight were they watching? Bradley spanked that ass!!
        They are confusing a competitive fight with close fight. Marques wasnt outclassed or anything, but he lost the majority of the rounds even though some of them where close.

I think 117-111 for Bradley is the correct score!

Comment

Working...
        X