No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Bradley's Jab and High Activity The Keys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Bradley's Jab and High Activity The Keys

WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley's jab and higher activity rate was the difference in this fight, earning him a twelve round split decision over Juan Manuel Marquez with scores of 115-113, 116-112 - with the third judge giving Marquez the win with a score of 115-113.

[Click Here To Read More]

JMM far outlanded bradley in power punches showing he clearly won the fight you can't win a fight with pity pat jabs unless the fix is in which it was in this case at least 1 judge got it right the others were paid of by a-rum

Comment

Bradley knows how to "act"...
      Tim out-threw and out-jabbed Marquez...
      Spellbound judges...

Comment

I don't think these stats are really indicative of how the fight went.

Bradley was rolling with a lot of Marquez's 'power' punches, and although they made contact they barely touched him. Particularly Marquez's straight right hands.

On the other hand, most of the jabs Bradley landed snapped Marquez's head back.

Comment

Originally posted by DublEdgeBanger View Post

Bradley was rolling with a lot of Marquez's 'power' punches, and although they made contact they barely touched him. Particularly Marquez's straight right hands.

That's precisely how it went... GOOD POINT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
            JMM far outlanded bradley in power punches showing he clearly won the fight you can't win a fight with pity pat jabs unless the fix is in which it was in this case at least 1 judge got it right the others were paid of by a-rum
            Yeah that's right in the judges rule books. Whoever lands the most power punches according to Compubox wins. Smh.

Comment

Quote:
              Originally Posted by DublEdgeBanger View Post

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              That's precisely how it went... GOOD POINT!!!
              I've already got a "red' for the comment above...
              What kind of breed is visiting this forum? It's quite funny...

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                Its clear to me that you didn't see th

Comment

The fight spoke everything, from Juan looking completely frustrated the whole fight with a battered-touched up face to Tim who was brash, taunting, and looked clean as a whistle compared to his last fight that looked like he ran into a stop-sign. Tim won this fight and if he gets the Pac rematch and looks good like this for a 2nd win. He'll be a marketable figure for Mayweather, count on it.

Comment

Originally posted by DublEdgeBanger View Post

that and he was slipping a ton of them

Comment

Working...
                    X