No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Bradley, Juan Manuel Marquez Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Bradley, Juan Manuel Marquez Ready For War

Las Vegas,Nevada --- (L-R) Undefeated WBO World Welterweight champion Timothy "Desert Storm' Bradley and four-division champion Juan Manuel Marquez weigh in (Bradley 146 lbs, Marquez 144.5 lbs) at the Wynn Las Vegas for their upcoming world championship fight, Saturday, Oct 12 at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas,Nevada. Promoted by Top Rank®, in association with Zanfer Promotions, Wynn Las Vegas, Márquez Boxing, and Tecate, Bradley vs. Márquez will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View®. --- Photos by Chris Farina - Top Rank
    [Click Here To Read More]

Salido gonna turn Cruz straight in 2 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Las Vegas,Nevada --- (L-R) Undefeated WBO World Welterweight champion Timothy "Desert Storm' Bradley and four-division champion Juan Manuel Marquez weigh in (Bradley 146 lbs, Marquez 144.5 lbs) at the Wynn Las Vegas for their upcoming world championship fight, Saturday, Oct 12 at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas,Nevada. Promoted by Top Rank®, in association with Zanfer Promotions, Wynn Las Vegas, Márquez Boxing, and Tecate, Bradley vs. Márquez will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View®. --- Photos by Chris Farina - Top Rank
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Both came in light so that means that they respect the others speed. Bradley is the faster guy, but Marquez will use his speed to counter Bradley. I have not seen the weigh in yet, but I'll catch it. They both look good. Man, I wish that they weren't fighting. But I know that it had to happen.

Comment

War Juan Manuel!!!!!! And No **** after seeing the 5th and 6th picture.

Comment

wow

Comment

Marquez and Bradley look like it's a pose down for some bodybuilding contest.

And in that pic of Cruz pointing at his junk the dude in the Zanfer hat behind him looks like the Brit Joe Calzaghe.

Comment

can't wait til this Pato gets brutally KTFO and sent back to obscurity where he belongs

Comment

Marquez looks a bit pudgy around the waist. Not much better than they way he looked for the Mayweather fight.

Comment

ehh, marquez looking a little softer than pac 4, age catching up to him, but he should still be able to ice bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Both came in light so that means that they respect the others speed. Bradley is the faster guy, but Marquez will use his speed to counter Bradley. I have not seen the weigh in yet, but I'll catch it. They both look good. Man, I wish that they weren't fighting. But I know that it had to happen.
                    Spoken like a true Floyd fan ...... thanks for the laugh!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X