No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mosley, Mundine Go Face To Face in Australia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mosley, Mundine Go Face To Face in Australia

5 Time 3 Division World Champion, 'Sugar' Shane Mosley (47-8-1, 39KO's) and 3 Time World Champion Anthony 'The Man' Mundine (44-5, 26KO's) went face to face in Australia to promote their junior middleweight showdown for the WBA International title at the Entertainment Centre in Sydney, New South Wales. The fight is promoted by Millennium Events in association with Golden Boy Promotions. Photos by Nic Gibson. [Click Here To Read More]

Once you beat a legend, you become a legend !

Comment

I love Mosley I just don't think this is a good match up for him. He needs somebody that will brawl with him like Angulo's style.

Comment

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
        What do you become when you beat the corpse of a legend?

Comment

So this is how low Mundine has sunk. Picking an ancient, shot welterweight to call out. What's the over/under on how much Mundine will outweigh Mosley on fight night?

Shane looks like a douche covered in tats and wearing ridiculous graphic shirts at his age.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
            I love Mosley I just don't think this is a good match up for him. He needs somebody that will brawl with him like Angulo's style.
            This version of Mosley was routinely rocked by Cano and Angulo was able to floor the defensive Lara twice,Angulo would destroy this version of Mosley.

Comment

This is the same Mundine who said America deserved to be attacked in 9/11. Mosley should have turned down this fight.

Comment

So i guess Joe "slappy" Calzaghe is a two time legend then...lmao..that makes perfect sense...wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
                  What do you become when you beat the corpse of a legend?
                  you become infected...zombie legend.

Comment

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
                    I remember this quote. The commentator for the Danny Green-Roy Jones said that after Green knocked out Roy.

Skip to 1:37
                    Last edited by ladiesman217; 10-10-2013, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X