No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bradley, Marquez Face To Face in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Bradley, Marquez Face To Face in Las Vegas

Las Vegas,Nevada --- (L-R) Undefeated WBO World Welterweight champion Timothy "Desert Storm' Bradley and four-division champion Juan Manuel Marquez pose with the Top Rank Knockouts and Tecate ladies during the final press conference at the Wynn Las Vegas for their upcoming world championship fight, Saturday, Oct 12 at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas,Nevada. Promoted by Top Rank®, in association with Zanfer Promotions, Wynn Las Vegas, Márquez Boxing, and Tecate, Bradley vs. Márquez will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View®. Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank. [Click Here To Read More]

marquez got this

Comment

if you look at Marquez's crotch you'll see his snake is mildly erect towards his left leg and it's huge. I think I see why he continues to beat pacquiao. lil timmy in trouble now
      Last edited by Warrios; 10-09-2013, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Accidental headbutts and shoe shine punches. Bradley by UD.

Comment

Who ya Got? I got Bradley all day baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post

if you look at Marquez's crotch you'll see his d1ck is mildly erect towards his left leg and it's huge. I think I see why he continues to beat pacquiao. lil timmy in trouble now
            He beat him once dude.

Comment

I think Bradley will win by UD.

Comment

you can tell by the look on bradleys face he knows he's gonna get beat

Comment

Marquez need to agree to drug text antidope Marquez cheaters

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post

if you look at Marquez's crotch you'll see his snake is mildly erect towards his left leg and it's huge. I think I see why he continues to beat pacquiao. lil timmy in trouble now
                    You got 4 beautiful women on stage and your focused on Juans slong .

Something definitely wrong with you kid , you need to go have a big long talk with dad .

Comment

Working...
                    X