No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricardo Mayorga Hits Costa Rica For Next MMA Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricardo Mayorga Hits Costa Rica For Next MMA Bout

Former world champion Ricardo "El Matador" Mayorga (0-1-1) has arrived to Costa Rica, specifically the capital city of San Jose, to start the promotion of his Mixed Martial Arts battle against Sergio "Checo" Ortiz on October 12. Mayorga was besieged by media. Mayorga's first MMA clash was eventually ruled a no-contest after the Nicaraguan boxer landed an illegal blow on the opponent. On July 28th, Mayorga only lasted a 1:40 of the first round when he was choked out by Rene "Level" Martinez (5-0-1) in Managua, Nicaragua.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former world champion Ricardo "El Matador" Mayorga (0-1-1) has arrived to Costa Rica, specifically the capital city of San Jose, to start the promotion of his Mixed Martial Arts battle against Sergio "Checo" Ortiz on October 12. Mayorga was besieged by media. Mayorga's first MMA clash was eventually ruled a no-contest after the Nicaraguan boxer landed an illegal blow on the opponent. On July 28th, Mayorga only lasted a 1:40 of the first round when he was choked out by Rene "Level" Martinez (5-0-1) in Managua, Nicaragua.

[Click Here To Read More]
    WTF is he doing there?

If he's planning on facing Hanna Gabriel in the future, I got her winning by TKO
    Last edited by damit305; 10-06-2013, 10:49 PM.

Comment

I hope mayorga can excel in this sprt

Comment

Lol I feel bad for this guy

Comment

Please retire

Comment

Working...
          X